Dec 1, 2010

1st Month Weigh In

OK, so I asked on my Facebook page how much people thought I would lose the first month and had a few responses...25, 27, 31.5 and 34.  Surgery was November 1 and today is December 1 and I have officially lost...35 pounds!! Gretchen was the closest to the actual loss so I think she could go ahead and pool some money together for me to buy new clothes!  :-)  Thanks everyone for your encouragement.  I go to the doctor on the 9th to get my first checkup and I will probably also get a fill while I am there.  We'll see how well all this goes after I am even more restricted in my food intake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Jon! I bet you are feeling and looking better all the way around (no pun intended)!!

Andi said...

Why on earth would the WINNER have to pool the money?!? No, no, no....the losers must pool some money!!

Stephanie said...

That's over a 10th of your total weight lost in just a month! Keep it up! :-)

Post a Comment