Nov 19, 2010

Weigh In #3

I was told that with the band, I could expect to lose maybe 1-2 pounds per week since it is just a tool and not a magic solution.  This week I am eating a bit more calories with options now available like mashed potatoes, cream soups and yogurt, so of course it slowed down.  This morning, I weighed in at 293 which is another four pounds down and a total loss so far of 31 pounds!  I'm very excited to start blending foods this weekend which is something I never really expected to say.  Either way, expect some new posts in the next few days about planning for the holidays.  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Pretty sure my guess was 34 for the first month...when is the first month over? You are doing great!

Jon Kelly said...

Thanks Gretchen!! Surgery was the 1st so I still have another week and a half.

Post a Comment