Nov 5, 2010

Weigh In #1

So I think Friday would be a good a day to weigh myself as any, but I reserve the right to change the date if I feel like it. :-) My starting weight is from last Thursday when I last went to the doctor and I weighed 324. This morning I stepped on the scale before my shower and came in at 304! So one week down and I've lost 20 pounds. I know it wont stay this easy, but it helps reassure me that I made the right choice. Have a great weekend and be sure to check back for posts about the next part of the diet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I knew my eyes did not deceive me the other morning. Almost below 300! How are you going to deal with the holidays? I was feeling bad for you the other day knowing you have 2 big, yummy meals to get through over the next couple months. Guess I'll keep praying:)

Jon Kelly said...

Thanks Jen...I'm not sure that I notice a whole lot of difference yet if I'm being honest. Luckily, Thanksgiving is far enough along where I can probably do some of the mashed or sweet potatoes, and if the turkey is moist enough, I can probably blend a small amount too. I'll be eating "normally" by Christmas!

Post a Comment