Mar 8, 2011

Holding Steady

   Sorry for not posting more often, but there isn't much to post on this particular journey anymore.  I lost 60 pounds in four months, and I've been holding steady.  I went on February 16 and had my band filled - they added almost double the fluid in it that I had before.  Since then, I've lost a whopping 0 pounds.  I thought something like that would make me frustrated, but it hasn't at all so far.  I'm annoyed at the cost of having the band filled for it to not boost my weight loss, but not frustrated.  Does that make sense?

   I've been mostly faithful about going to the gym, which is great.  It is addicting to work out.  Once you start, your day somehow feels off if you don't do it.  I am looking forward to warmer weather so I can ride my bike to work.  It will be those little things that I enjoy so much that will help continue the weight loss journey.  I saw pictures of myself taken this past weekend at Landen's birthday party and for the first time, I thought I looked pretty good.  It's actually hard to find good comparison pictures, The first one is from October 2008, then one from October of last year and one from this past weekend.  I actually think I have a good idea for a post based on something I experienced the other day.  I'll try to update again this week.  Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how much are you down to now?

Andi said...

Awesome! You look super!!

Jon Kelly said...

I'm at 264 right now.

Post a Comment